Children Travelling Abroad

Federal Government - Recommended Consent Letter for Children Travelling Abroad

Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada has provided some useful information regarding children travelling abroad, including a recommended consent letter.  See their website for details.

Please note, municipal staff are not permitted to certify the letter.

Powered by CivicWeb CMS - © Copyright 2014 iCompass Technologies Inc.